Microsoft Japanese IME Soft Keyboard Program
The Microsoft Japanese IME Soft Keyboard Program component extends the Microsoft Japanese IME Core component to allow users to input characters from software keyboards on the screen. This component provides the following software keyboards.
- Alphanumeric, QUERTY layout keyboard
- Alphanumeric, alphabetic layout keyboard
- Hiragana/Katakana, JIS layout keyboard
- Hiragana/Katakana, phonetic layout keyboard
- Software keyboard for number and date inputs
There are no services associated with this component.
This component is designed to work with the Microsoft IME Pad component. This component also requires the Microsoft Japanese IME Core component.
The following components have related functionality:
- Microsoft Japanese IME Character List/Stroke Count/Radical Programs
- Microsoft Japanese IME Handwriting Program
- Microsoft Japanese IME Speech Recognition Program
There are no configurable settings for this component.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.