Deprecated. Notifies a browse context that a hyperlink has been clicked.
HRESULT OnNavigateHlink( DWORD grfHLNF, IMoniker *pimkTarget, LPCWSTR pwzLocation, LPCWSTR pwzFriendlyName, ULONG *puHLID );
- [in] An unsigned integer value that specifies a flag that describes how the navigation is to proceed. This can be any of the HLNF values.
- [in] The address of an IMoniker interface on the hyperlink target.
- [in] The address of a string that indicates the location in the hyperlink target to which the browser navigated. This cannot be NULL.
- [in] The address of a string that contains the display name of the location in the hyperlink target to which the browser navigated. This cannot be NULL.
- [out] The address of the hyperlink identifier to set in the current browse context's navigation stack.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.