Designing Secure ASP.NET Applications
.NET Framework 1.1
The examples in this section show how to create ASP.NET applications that incorporate various kinds of security.
In This Section
- Using IIS Authentication With ASP.NET Impersonation
- Describes how to use impersonation for authentication.
- Simple Forms Authentication
- Describes how to create files for a simple use of forms authentication.
- Forms Authentication Using An XML Users File
- Describes how to use an XML Users file for forms authentication.