This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Designing Secure ASP.NET Applications
.NET Framework 1.1
The examples in this section show how to create ASP.NET applications that incorporate various kinds of security.
In This Section
- Using IIS Authentication With ASP.NET Impersonation
- Describes how to use impersonation for authentication.
- Simple Forms Authentication
- Describes how to create files for a simple use of forms authentication.
- Forms Authentication Using An XML Users File
- Describes how to use an XML Users file for forms authentication.