Design-Time Support for Windows Forms
.NET Framework 1.1
This section contains samples that show how to implement design-time support in Windows Forms.
In This Section
- Windows Forms UI Type Editor Sample
- Shows how to implement a custom UI type editor for a Windows Forms control.
- Windows Forms Extender Provider Sample
- Shows how to implement an extender provider that adds properties to a Windows Forms control.
- Windows Forms Designer Sample
- Shows how to implement a custom designer that changes the design-time appearance of a Windows Forms control.
- Attributes and Design-Time Support
- Describes how custom attributes associate design-time support with a component or control.
- Design-Time Attributes for Components
- Lists the attributes that are commonly applied to properties and events in components and controls.
- Implementing a Type Converter
- Describes how to implement a type converter for a custom type.
- Implementing a UI Type Editor
- Describes how to implement a UI type editor that allows visual editing for a custom type.
- Implementing an Extender Provider
- Describes how to implement an extender provider that allows properties to be added to a component at design time or at run time.
- Custom Designers
- Describes how to implement a designer that governs the visual representation of a component at design time.