Microsoft Visual FoxPro 7.0
Welcome to Microsoft Visual FoxPro. Visual FoxPro is the object-oriented relational database management system that makes it possible for you to create database solutions for the desktop to the Web. Visual FoxPro provides powerful data handling capabilities, rapid application development tools for maximum productivity, and the flexibility needed to build all types of database solutions.
In the Visual FoxPro Documentation
- Getting Started with Visual FoxPro
- Find information about what's new in this version, notes about installing and customizing Visual FoxPro, and product support.
- Using Visual FoxPro
- Visual FoxPro provides the tools you need to create and to manage high-performance database applications and components. With its robust tools and data-centric object-oriented language, you can build modern, scalable, multi-tier applications that integrate client/server computing and the Internet.
- The Microsoft Visual FoxPro reference includes topics on productivity tools, as well as the controls, objects, properties, methods, events, statements, functions, and constants available.
- Visual FoxPro comes with numerous code samples that you can use for experimenting and becoming acquainted with features.
- Utility Programs
- These tools are provided with Visual FoxPro to help speed the process of application development.
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro Web Site
- For additional information and resources for Visual FoxPro, visit the Visual FoxPro Web site. This Web site will be updated regularly with the latest information.
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro Training and Resources
- For information about training, books, and events for Visual FoxPro, visit the Visual FoxPro training Web site.
- Product Support
- Find information about technical support and copyright, as well as the Readme for Visual FoxPro.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Find information about features that make Visual FoxPro more accessible for people with disabilities.