Using ASP.NET Mobile Controls in the Designer
Through its integration with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, the ASP.NET Mobile Designer enables programmers to access a rich set of interactive development tools. In the following topics, this section describes how to use the designer to add ASP.NET mobile controls to ASP.NET mobile Web Forms pages. It also describes how to configure them.
In This Section
- Container Controls
- Explains how to create groupings of controls and content using container controls.
- Standard Controls
- Describes the use of standard controls for such tasks as displaying information, creating navigation links, obtaining user input, or placing phone calls.
- List Controls
- Presents information on using list controls to display lists of items, including data-bound items.
- Validation Controls
- Explains how to use validation controls to verify user input to other controls, and, if input is not valid, how to display an error message to the user.
- Special Controls
- Describes a set of controls that are not rendered at run time. Instead, they define styles for your mobile Web Forms page or enable the use of control templates and property overrides values.