Implementation Highlights of the Business Process Management Solution
This section describes the implementation-related elements of the solution in greater detail. These elements include the Business Rules Framework, the number of processing stages, how the OrderManager communicates with the processing stages, the use of the OrderHandler object, and how the application uses the Ops Adapter.
In This Section
- Validation with Business Rules
- Number of Processing Stages
- Inverse Direct Partner Binding
- Communication between OrderBroker and OrderManager
- Using SSO Efficiently in the Business Process Management Solution
- Using the Order Handler Object to Communicate with Backend Systems
- Merging XML Documents
- The Ops Adapter
- The Recaller Object
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.