Creating a WSE-enabled Web Service Client
This sections details how to use the Web Services Enhancements for Microsoft .NET (WSE) with a Web service client to accomplish common tasks.
In This Section
- How to: Create a Proxy Class to Communicate with a Web Service
- Details how to create a WSE-enabled proxy class that communicates with a Web service.
- Specifying Security Requirements for a Client
- Details how to secure a client that communicates with a Web service.
- How to: Send and Receive Large Amounts of Data to and from a Web Service
- Details how to send or receive large amounts of data from a Web service using the Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM) specification.