Error Reporting Modes and Settings (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
In addition, developers and administrators can control a variety of settings that tailor error reporting for a specific scenario.
In this Section
- Exception Mode Error Reporting
- Describes the normal mode of error reporting behavior.
- Administrator Settings for Error Reporting
- Describes the settings that an administrator can control.
- Error Reporting Registry Settings
- Describes the registry settings that affect error reporting
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors