CeLog Event Tracking (Windows CE 5.0)
CeLog is an event-tracking tool that logs a set of predefined kernel and coredll events. In addition, CeLog event-tracking system includes a variety of related tools that give you more control in collecting data, and make it possible for you to view the data in the most useful way.
In this section
- CeLog Event Tracking Overview
- Provides an overview description of the CeLog Event Tracking subsystem and its related tools, and describes some common usage scenarios.
- CeLog Data Collection
- Provides basic information you can use to collect CeLog data from your system.
- CeLog Data Viewing
- Describes basic information you can use to view the data collected by CeLog.
- CeLog Tools
- Provides detailed procedures that show you how to use the CeLog Tools to collect data in different scenarios and view the data from those scenarios.
- CeLog Tool Customization
- Describes how to customize data collection, log file flushing, and data viewing. Describes how to modify existing tools or create your own.
- CeLog Event Tracking Reference
- Provides detailed API reference information.
- Developing an OEM Adaptation Layer
- Provides an overview about the OEM adaptation layer (OAL) and contains links to topics that discuss the following: an in-depth overview of the OAL, the OAL development process, and a reference section for the OAL programming elements.
- Remote Kernel Tracker
- Provides information about the remote tool that provides a visual representation of application and OS events that occur on a target device.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors