Close all Child WindowsSend Feedback
This code sample is named CloseWindow. It demonstrates how to force an application to revert back to its base state when it is relaunched, and how to destroy a chain of child windows.
- Shell and User Interface Reference
- GetWindow function
- GetWindowThreadProcessId function
- IsWindowVisible function
- IsWindowEnabled function
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\Closewindow\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
If any window has a NULL parent, this code sample will not work properly.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors