Direct3D Mobile Application Development (Windows CE 5.0)
The Microsoft® Direct3D® Mobile API provides basic support for hardware accelerated 3-D graphics. It provides a device-independent way for you to access the 3-D acceleration hardware on your target device. It is ideal for computer-aided design (CAD) applications, games, visualization tool, or other applications that require 3-D data rendering.
In This Section
- Introduction to Direct3D Mobile
- Provides a high-level overview of Direct3D Mobile.
- Direct3D Mobile Architecture
- Describes how the many elements of Direct3D Mobile interact with one another to form a complete 3-D graphics system.
- Direct3D Mobile Programming
- Provide practical information for creating a Direct3D Mobile application.
- Direct3D Mobile Reference
- Provides reference information for Direct3D Mobile.
- Direct3D Mobile
- Provides links to additional information about Direct3D Mobile.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors