IImagingFactory::CreateBitmapFromImage (Windows CE 5.0)
This method creates an in-memory bitmap image object from another image object.
HRESULT CreateBitmapFromImage( IImage* image, OPTIONAL UINT width, OPTIONAL UINT height, OPTIONAL PixelFormatID pixelFormat, InterpolationHint hints, IBitmapImage** bitmap );
- [in] A pointer to an IImage interface containing the original image data.
- [in] A UINT value that specifies the width, in pixels, of the new bitmap image.
Set this value to 0 create a new bitmap image that is the same height as the source image.
- [in] A UINT value that specifies the height, in pixels, of the new bitmap image.
Set this value to 0 create a new bitmap image that is the same width as the source image.
- [in] A PixelFormatID value that specifies the numerical format of the pixels in the image. For more information, see PixelFormat Values.
Set this value to PixelFormatDontCare to create a new bitmap image that has the same pixel format as the source image.
- [in] An InterpolationHint enumeration value that specifies the interpolation technique that this method should use when resizing the bitmap.
- [out] A pointer to the resulting IBitmapImage interface pointer.
Use the interface to access the bitmap image created by this method.
If successful, this method returns S_OK.
This method may return E_POINTER if it fails.
This method is convenient for converting a bitmap image object of one pixel format into another object of a different pixel format.
OS Versions: Windows CE 5.0 and later.
Link Library: Imaging.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors