Internet Client Services (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
Internet Client Services provides support for browser applications, technologies that enable you to create custom browsers, and run-time engines for parsing and translating scripting languages.
In This Section
- Internet Client Services Catalog Items
- Provides descriptions and Sysgen variable information for the Catalog items that appear under the Internet Client Services tree in the Platform Builder Catalog.
- Browser Applications
- Provides links to the topics that describe the browser applications supported in Windows CE.
- Internet Explorer 6 for Windows CE Components
- Provides links to topics that contain information about the various components of Internet Explorer for Windows CE.
- Provides links to topics that contain information about the supported scripting languages in Windows CE.
- Windows CE Features
- Provides links and information about the Catalog-selectable technologies and functionality that can be included in OS designs.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors