Building a Selected Project (Windows CE 5.0)
After you have a workspace open that includes at least one project, you can select that project to build it independently of your OS design and other projects in your workspace.
To build a selected project
- On the FileView tab, select the project.
- From the shortcut menu, select the flags you want to set for this build.
- From the Build Project menu, choose one of the following options:
- To run a build on modified files in the current project, choose Build Current Project.
- To run the Sysgen tool on the current project, choose Sysgen Current Project.
- To build and then run the Sysgen tool on the current project, choose Build and Sysgen Current Project.
For more information on these options, see Build Project Menu Options.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors