Adding an Item from the Catalog (Windows CE 5.0)
With Platform Builder, you can add a Catalog item to your OS design. (To add an item, you must already have an OS design open.)
To add an item from the Catalog
- From the View menu, choose Workspace; then choose the OSDesignView tab.
- If the Catalog window is not displayed, from the View menu, choose Catalog.
- or -
On the Standard toolbar, choose the Catalog button.
- Choose a Catalog item or item group.
- Choose one of the following methods for adding an item from the Catalog to your OS design:
- Press the left mouse button while dragging the Catalog item or item group onto the OSDesignView tab.
- From the Platform menu, choose Insert and then choose Selected Catalog Item.
- Right-click the Catalog item and select Add to OS Design on the context menu.
- Verify that the item appears in the Workspace window on the OSDesignView tab.
How to Use the IDE to Create, Customize, and Build a Run-Time Image | How to Configure Hard Disk Drives on a CEPC | How to Configure and Build a Run-Time Image for a CEPC | How to Profile and Optimize a Display Driver | Adding to an OS Design | Adding Catalog Items to an OS Design | Catalog Item Icon Types
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors