Debugging and Testing an OS (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
The following topics provide information about tools that you can use to debug and test an operating system (OS) design.
- Tools for Debugging and Testing
- Provides information about tools that you can use for debugging, including the kernel debugger.
- Windows CE Test Kit
- Describes the Microsoft Windows CE Test Kit (CETK), which is a tool that you can use to test the functionality and performance of device drivers and related hardware for a Windows CE–based device.
- Remote Tools
- Describes the Windows CE remote tools, which you can use from a development workstation to perform a variety of tasks on a Windows CE-based device.
- Core Connectivity
- Introduces the infrastructure for connectivity between a development workstation and a target device.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors