Remote Desktop Services reference
The Remote Desktop Services Reference includes the following sections.
- Reference for the ADSI Extension for Remote Desktop Services User Configuration
Property methods that you can use to examine and configure Remote Desktop Services user properties.
- Remote Desktop Gateway API reference
Implements plug-ins that replace the default authentication and authorization mechanisms of Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway).
- Remote Desktop Services API reference
Data types, enumeration types, functions, messages, and structures that you can use to perform administrative tasks, manage user configuration information, enhance client/server applications, and use virtual channels in a Remote Desktop Services environment.
- Remote Desktop Services AudioEndpoint API reference
Supports interfaces for audio endpoint registration and data transport.
- Remote Desktop Services Web Access Control interfaces
supports the publishing of user-specific resources in RemoteApp and Desktop Connection. This control is a wrapper around the Remote Desktop Connection client (MsTscAx.dll) and the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections runtime proxy (Tswbprxy.exe).
- Remote Desktop Virtualization API reference
supports interfaces and structures that you can use to create custom plug-ins that override the standard redirection logic of Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker).
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Management Service API reference
Supports an interface and a structure that provide information about resources available to users of RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Runtime interfaces
Supports interfaces that allow the development of custom clients in RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.