Performance Counters Reference
Use the following programming elements to write applications that consume or provide performance counter data:
- Performance Counters Functions
- Performance Counters Functions for Visual Basic
- Performance Counters Structures
- Performance Counters Enumerations
- Performance Counters Types
- Performance Data Helper Error Codes
- SQL Log File Schema
This section also describes:
- The schema elements that you use in your manifest to define your performance counters.
- The CTRPP tool that parses your manifest and generates the code that defines the layout of the counter data in your provider.