Transactional Support in System.ServiceModel
The topics in this section describe the transactional functionalities Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) provides.
In This Section
- ServiceModel Transaction Attributes
Describes the two standard System.ServiceModel attributes that enable you to configure the behavior of transactions for a WCF service.
- ServiceModel Transaction Configuration
Describes the various configuration settings that can be used to enable transaction for a service.
- Enabling Transaction Flow
Describes how to enable transaction flow.
- How to: Create a Transactional Service
Demonstrates how to create a transactional service in WCF.
- Diagnosing Transactional Applications
Describes how to use the management and diagnostics feature in WCF to troubleshoot your transactional application.
- Comparing Transactions in COM+ and ServiceModel
Describes how to simulate the behavior of a transactional COM+ service using the attributes provided by the System.ServiceModel namespace.
- Integrating Enterprise Services Transactional Components
Describes how to integrate your WCF services with code that uses enterprise service.