This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
The CardSpace samples demonstrate how CardSpace can be used with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). These samples are intended for instructional use only. As such, these samples exhibit limited error handling.
In This Section
- Using CardSpace With wsHttpBinding
- Demonstrates how to configure a WS HTTP binding to use an CardSpace in a Web service.
- How to use CardSpace with Internet Explorer 7.0
- Demonstrates how to request digital identities through Internet Explorer.
- Creating Managed Cards
- Demonstrates how to create a managed card.
- Decrypting a Security Token
- Describes how to decrypt a security token.
Copyright © 2007 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.