Component and Object Programming User Interface Elements
Visual Studio .NET 2003
These user interface elements include tools for managing servers, opening data connections, viewing and navigating symbols in your code, and designing components and user controls.
In This Section
- Byte Array Property Editor
- Displays information contained in a message queue or an event log.
- Class View
- Allows you to examine and navigate to symbols in your solution.
- Component Designer
- Allows you to add subcomponents to a class, configure them, and write code for their events.
- Object Browser
- Allows you to examine and discover objects and their members from various components.
- Server Explorer Window
- Allows you to open data connections and to log on to servers and explore their databases and system services.
- User Control Designer
- Allows you to visually create your own Windows Forms control by combining existing controls.
- User Interface Reference (Visual Studio)
- Provides links to reference topics on various parts of the Visual Studio user interface.