This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Accessibility in Visual Studio .NET
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section contains information about accessibility features in Visual Studio, as well as third-party tools and documentation in alternative formats.
In This Section
- Microsoft Visual Studio Product-Specific Accessibility Information
- Information on accessibility features available from within the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Overview on accessibility options available to licensed users of Microsoft products in the United States.
- Microsoft Services for People Who are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing
- Information on text telephone contact information for Microsoft Customer Service and Microsoft Product Support Services.
- More Accessibility Information
- Links to additional accessibility resources.
- Customizing Windows or Windows NT
- Overview of accessibility features available for various Windows operating systems.
- Third-Party Utilities to Enhance Accessibility
- Information about accessibility aides and other related technology products that run on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Microsoft Documentation in Alternative Formats
- Information about obtaining product documentation in alternative mediums, either by download from Microsoft or from third parties, such as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Inc.
- Locating Readme Files
- Information about where to find readme files, which contain late breaking information about the product.
- Using Help in Visual Studio .NET
- Information on documentation conventions as well as strategies for locating information within the documentation set.
- Product Support
- Information on contacting Microsoft for technical support about this product.