Visual Studio .NET 2003
Testing is the process of examining an application to ensure it fulfills the requirements for which it was designed and meets quality expectations. More importantly, testing ensures the application meets customer expectations.
In This Section
- Testing Overview
- Gives an overview of the testing process and approaches to testing.
- Unit Testing
- Describes the process of testing modular sections of an application.
- Integration Testing
- Explains the process of testing the combination of two or more sections of an application.
- Regression Testing
- Describes the process of retesting an application following implementation changes.
- Visual Studio Analyzer
- Visual Studio Analyzer is a performance analysis tool you can use to examine and debug distributed applications.
- Microsoft Application Center Test 1.0, Visual Studio .NET Edition
- Microsoft Application Center Test is designed to stress test Web servers and analyzes performance and scalability problems.
- Testing for Availability
- Outlines how to test applications for availability.
- Testing for Manageability
- Outlines how to test applications for manageability.
- Testing for Performance
- Outlines how to test applications for performance.
- Testing for Reliability
- Outlines how to test applications for reliability.
- Testing for Scalability
- Outlines how to test applications for scalability.
- Testing for Securability
- Outlines how to test application security.
- Testing for Globalization and Localization
- Outlines how to test applications for world-readiness.
- Outlines how to debug code in Visual Studio.
- Testing a Dialog Box
- Describes how to simulate the run-time behavior of a dialog box from within the Dialog editor.
- Performance Tuning Overview
- Gives an overview of the performance tuning process.
- Testing Process
- Discusses the need for testing and the various types of tests that should be performed.