The value for 'GUID' must be a standard GUID. 'Value' does not follow the standard GUID format.
This project is governed by development policies defined in an Enterprise Template policy file. Each MENU listed in a MENUS collection in the policy file must include a GUID setting to provide the Globally Unique Identifier (GUID) for that menu. There is a problem with the 'value' of this GUID.
To solve this problem
- Close the project.
- If the menu itself has an inappropriate GUID value, edit that value.
- Open the policy file for this project in a text editor.
- Search the policy file for the GUID 'value' indicated in the error message.
- If a different value should be used for the GUID, replace 'value.'
- Save and close the policy file.
- Reopen the project.