This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
There is no defined operator 'expression.'
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This project is governed by development policies defined in an Enterprise Template policy file. One of the policies uses an unknown operator. Either a different operator should be chosen or the policy should be rewritten.
To solve this problem
- Close the project.
- Open the policy file for this project in a text editor.
- Search the policy file for the operator indicated in the error message.
- If a different operator should be used, replace the operator.
- If the policy is miswritten, rewrite the policy.
- Save and close the policy file.
- Reopen the project.