View Code in Samples
Duwamish 7.0 includes links that lead users directly to ASP.NET or code-behind source code that comprises the application. As a result, you can gain insight into the language implementation and architectural decisions that developers made when building the application.
In This Section
- View ASP.NET Source Code
- Describes how to view the ASP.NET source code while running the sample.
- View C# and Visual Basic .NET Source Code
- Describes how to view either the Visual C# or Visual Basic .NET source code while running the sample.
- View Behind the Scenes
- Describes how to view Behind the Scenes, which is an overview of the interaction among objects within the architectural layers. This feature can be viewed either while running the sample application or from within the documentation.
- View Code in Samples in Fitch and Mather 7.0
- Contains information on the Fitch and Mather 7.0 feature that makes it possible for you to view its source code while using the application.