How to upload a file
SQL Server 2000
To upload a file
- In Report Manager, navigate to the folder that will contain the item that you want to add. Use the Contents page to navigate to a folder.
- Click Upload File. The Upload File page opens.
- Click Browse to select a file to upload. You can upload a report definition file, an image, a document, or any file that you want to make a available on a report server.
- Type a name for the item. Avoid reserved characterizes that are used in URL encoding (for example, the characters / & @ %).
- Select Overwrite item if the file exists if you want to replace an existing item with an updated copy.
- Click OK.