How to create a folder
SQL Server 2000
To create a folder
- In Report Manager, open the folder that will contain the new folder you want to create. You can also create a folder in Home.
- Click New Folder. The New Folder page opens.
- Type a folder name. A folder name can include spaces, but not reserved characters that are used for URL encoding (for example, ; ? : @ & = + , $ / * < > |). You cannot type a series of folder names to create several folders at once.
- (Optional).) Type a description.
- Select Hide in list view if you want to hide the folder in the default view of the Contents page. The folder will be visible to users who click Show Details in the Contents page.
- Click OK.