Visual Studio 6.0
Visual Basic: MSChart Control
Represents the area upon which a chart is displayed.
The Plot object allows you to program the following objects:
- Axis objectrepresents the x, y, and z axis of the chart. The z axis is only visible on 3D charts.
- BackDrop objectthe area behind the axes.
- Light objectthe ambient and edge light of the plot.
- LocationRect objectthe location of the plot.
- SeriesCollection objectthe collection of series sets.
- View3D objectthe elevation and rotation of the 3D image.
- Wall objectthe area behind the plot.