Developer Requirements for Implementing a Data Processing Extension
SQL Server 2000
Developing a Reporting Services data processing extension requires you to have:
- A deployment computer with Report Designer or a report server installed.
- A development computer with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 or the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK installed.
- An in-depth understanding of Microsoft Reporting Services features and capabilities.
- An in-depth understanding of ADO.NET architecture, .NET data providers, ADO.NET data sets, and the common ADO.NET interfaces.
- Development experience in a .NET language such as C# or Visual Basic .NET.