Welcome to the Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 VBA Language Reference
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Language Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on Outlook.
Publish date of this reference: January 2005 (version 2003)
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Outlook solutions.
- Reference Provides reference materials for the Outlook object model.
- Security Provides important security concepts for developing custom Outlook solutions.
- Related Links
- Accessibility Features in the Microsoft Office System
- Document Conventions in Office Developer Documentation
- Microsoft.com Privacy Statement