How to view and resolve merge synchronization conflicts (Enterprise Manager)
To view and further resolve synchronization conflicts
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Databases, and then expand the name of the database.
- Expand Publications, right-click the publication, and then click View Conflicts.
- In the Publications in database list, select the publication to view.
- In the Tables with conflicts list, select the table of conflicts to view.
Note Be sure to connect to the correct server to view the conflicts. The location of the conflict table varies depending upon whether replication has been configured for centralized of decentralize logging of conflicts. If centralized, the conflict table is stored at the Publisher and you must connect to the Publisher to view the conflicts. If decentralized, the conflict table is stored at either the Publisher or Subscriber, depending upon which one lost the conflicts.