How to view the differences between the current regression test file and the regression output file
The differences between the current regression file and the regression output file can be displayed and reviewed. Although the files cannot be edited, they can be searched for a specific word or phrase, and a comparison of the differences in the files can be made.
To view the differences between current regression test file and the regression output file
- Test the model and click Save Query.
- Do this for as many questions as desired.
- In the Project Explorer window, right-click on the current regression file.
- Click View Differences.
- In the Regression Differences dialog box, review the differences.
Note Deleted lines appear in blue text, changed lines in red text, and inserted lines in green text.
- After reviewing the files, click the Close box in the upper right corner.