How to create time and location options for command relationships
SQL Server 2000
You can specify when and where a command relationship occurs.
To create time and location options for command relationships
- On the Semantics tab, expand Semantic Objects.
- Expand Relationships and then double-click the command relationship to which time or location options are to be added.
- On the Semantics tab, click Add, select the entities to add for time and place options, and click OK.
- Select more than one entity by selecting the first entity, holding down the CTRL key, and selecting the additional entities.
- Select the When, Start, End, Default date, Duration, and Where options wanted.