How to create relationships from the Model Test Window
SQL Server 2000
When testing a model if a question cannot be understood or is answered incorrectly, English Query can suggest and create possible relationships.
To create relationships from the Model Test window
- Create a model and double-click it in the Project Explorer window.
- From the Debug menu, click Start.
- Enter a question and click .
- When there is a question cannot be understood or is answered incorrectly, click .
- Select the entities and identifying information, and the relationships that create the appropriate phrasing for the question.
- Click OK.
- Retest the question.
- If the question continues to be answered incorrectly or cannot be understood, repeat Steps 4 through 7.
- If the question continues to be answered incorrectly or cannot be understood, create a relationship using one of the other methods, or modify an existing relationship.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 9 as needed until the model answers the question appropriately.