Welcome to the Microsoft Office 2003 Edition VBA Language Reference
Welcome to the Microsoft Office 2003 Edition Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Language Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on the Microsoft Office System.
Publish date of this reference: January, 2005 (version 2003)
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Office solutions.
- Reference Provides reference materials for the Office object model.
- Security Provides security information for the Office object model.
- Related Links
- Accessibility Features in the Microsoft Office System
- Document Conventions in Office Developer Documentation
- Microsoft.com Privacy Statement