Globalization and Localization Issues for Solutions Created with Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System
Microsoft® Visual Studio® Tools for the Microsoft Office System
Microsoft Office System
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
Summary: This page contains up-to-date information on globalization and localization issues that you should consider when creating Microsoft Office solutions using Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System. (2 printed pages)
- Creating Office Solutions for Use in Multiple Countries/Regions
- Presents issues to consider when creating Microsoft Office solutions that will be deployed to end users who use different Windows regional settings.
- Planning World-Ready Applications
- Provides background information on programming for an international audience.
- Introduction to International Applications in Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Introduces the concepts related to developing software for an international market using Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET or Microsoft Visual C#® .NET.
- Globalization and Localization Issues
- Explores the many issues that arise when globalizing and localizing applications, such as formatting and string-related issues.
- Testing for Globalization and Localization
- Outlines how to test applications for world-readiness.
- Effects of Customizing Language Settings on Office Applications
- Provides information about how language settings affect Office applications, how Office applications use language settings, and where the language settings are stored.
- Office 2003 MUI Pack Languages and Corresponding Locale Identifiers
- Lists Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface (MUI) Pack languages and corresponding locale identifiers.