How to reset SQLAgentCmdExec permissions (Enterprise Manager)
SQL Server 2000
To reset SQLAgent permissions
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Management, right-click SQL Server Agent, and then click Properties.
- Click the Job System tab.
- Under Non-SysAdmin job step proxy account, clear the Only users with SysAdmin privileges can execute CmdExec and ActiveScripting job steps check box, and click Reset Proxy Account.
- Type the user name, password, and domain of the user account to be used by SQL Server Agent when running jobs owned by users who are not system administrators.