This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Product SupportThis content is no longer actively maintained. It is provided as is, for anyone who may still be using these technologies, with no warranties or claims of accuracy with regard to the most recent product version or service release.
In the following topics, you can find information about technical support, accessibility, copyright, and the Readme for Microsoft® Office XP Developer.
In This Section
- Microsoft Office XP Developer Technical Support
- Find worldwide support options and phone numbers.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Microsoft is committed to making its products and services easier for everyone to use. Find information about features, products, and services that make Microsoft® Windows®, Microsoft® Windows NT®, and the development environment more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Locate information about the Microsoft trademark and copywriting.
- Locating Readme Files
- The Readme.htm file is stored at the root of the Microsoft® Office XP Developer CD-ROM. Use your Internet browser to open and view the files.
- Getting Started with Office Developer
- Microsoft® Office XP Developer provides everything for developers building solutions with Microsoft Office XP. Office Developer includes professional productivity tools, documentation, and sample code for quickly building, managing, and deploying solutions with Office and Office components.
- What's New in Office XP Developer
- Microsoft® Office XP Developer offers many new features for professional developers who are building and deploying solutions with Microsoft Office XP.
- Setting up Microsoft Office XP Developer
- This section provides information about setting up Microsoft® Office XP Developer components on your development computer and the server.
- Upgrading from Previous Versions
- There are a number of issues to be aware of before you upgrade to Microsoft® Office XP Developer from Microsoft® Office 2000 Developer, Access Workflow Designer for SQL Server, or Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000.
- Microsoft Office Developer Center
- For additional information and resources for Office developers, visit the Office Developer Web site at http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/. This Web site will be updated regularly with the latest information.