Upgrading from Previous VersionsThis content is no longer actively maintained. It is provided as is, for anyone who may still be using these technologies, with no warranties or claims of accuracy with regard to the most recent product version or service release.
There are a number of issues to be aware of before you upgrade to Microsoft® Office XP Developer from Office 2000 Developer, Access Workflow Designer for SQL Server, or Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000. Follow these guidelines for upgrading to make sure you migrate all of your work to the new version.
In This Section
- Upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000 Developer
- Find out what to expect when you install Microsoft® Office XP Developer.
- Upgrading from Access Workflow Designer for SQL Server
- Understand how schema changes will affect your workflow applications before you install the Workflow Designer for SQL Server.
- Upgrading from Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000
- Upgrade your existing workflow applications easily.
- Getting Started with Office Developer
- Build, manage, and deploy solutions that include Microsoft® Office XP and Office components using the professional productivity tools, documentation, and sample code provided with Office Developer.
- What's New in Office XP Developer
- See some of the new features that have been added to Microsoft® Office XP Developer.
- Setting Up Microsoft Office XP Developer
- Learn what you need to set up Microsoft® Office XP Developer components correctly on your development computer and the server.
- Product Support
- Find information about technical support, accessibility, copyright, and the Readme files for Microsoft® Office XP Developer.
- Microsoft Office Developer Center
- For additional information and resources for Office developers, visit the Office Developer Web site at http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/. This Web site will be updated regularly with the latest information.