Provides data for the RowUpdated event.
For a list of all members of this type, see OleDbRowUpdatedEventArgs Members.
[Visual Basic] NotInheritable Public Class OleDbRowUpdatedEventArgs Inherits RowUpdatedEventArgs [C#] public sealed class OleDbRowUpdatedEventArgs : RowUpdatedEventArgs [C++] public __gc __sealed class OleDbRowUpdatedEventArgs : public RowUpdatedEventArgs [JScript] public class OleDbRowUpdatedEventArgs extends RowUpdatedEventArgs
Any public static (Shared in Visual Basic) members of this type are thread safe. Any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe.
When using Update, there are two events that occur for each data row updated. The order of execution is as follows:
- The values in the DataRow are moved to the parameter values.
- The OnRowUpdating event is raised.
- The command executes.
- If the command is set to FirstReturnedRecord, then the first returned result is placed in the DataRow.
- If there are output parameters, they are placed in the DataRow.
- The OnRowUpdated event is raised.
- AcceptChanges is called.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
Assembly: System.Data (in System.Data.dll)