The framework calls this function as part of the processing of IRichEditOleCallback::GetContextMenu.
virtual HMENU GetContextMenu( WORD seltyp, LPOLEOBJECT lpoleobj, CHARRANGE* lpchrg );
- The selection type. The selection type values are described in the Remarks section.
- Pointer to a OLEOBJECT structure specifying the first selected OLE object if the selection contains one or more OLE items. If the selection contains no items, lpoleobj is NULL. The OLEOBJECT structure holds a pointer to an OLE object v-table.
- Pointer to a CHARRANGE structure containing the current selection.
Handle to the context menu.
This function is a typical part of right mouse-button down processing.
The selection type can be any combination of the following flags:
- SEL_EMPTY Indicates that there is no current selection.
- SEL_TEXT Indicates that the current selection contains text.
- SEL_OBJECT Indicates that the current selection contains at least one OLE item.
- SEL_MULTICHAR Indicates that the current selection contains more than one character of text.
- SEL_MULTIOBJECT Indicates that the current selection contains more than one OLE object.
The default implementation returns NULL. This is an advanced overridable.
For more information on the OLEOBJECT type, see the OLE Data Structures and Structure Allocation article in the OLE Knowledge Base.