Visual SourceSafe Login Dialog Box
Supplies the database name and the logon credentials required to access a database. This dialog box is displayed when you use Visual Studio to add a solution to Visual SourceSafe or to open a solution from Visual SourceSafe.
- Type the user name with which you will access the Visual SourceSafe database.
- Type the password with which to access the Visual SourceSafe database.
- Type the name of the Visual SourceSafe database. Optionally, click the Browse button to locate the database.
To control whether this dialog box appears automatically
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Source Control folder.
- Click SCC Provider, and click Advanced.
- In the SourceSafe Options dialog box, click the Integration tab.
- Under Choose SourceSafe Database, click Prompt, and then click OK.