Consuming XML Web Services
XML Web services are programmable components that expose functionality through HTTP and SOAP on an intranet or for public consumption on the Internet.
The topics in this section focus on how to create and test XML Web service clients using C++.
In This Section
- Creating XML Web Service Clients
- Describes creating XML Web service clients.
- Discovering XML Web Services
- Discusses discovering XML Web services.
- Testing XML Web Service Clients
- Provides information about testing XML Web service clients using Visual Studio.