This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Call this function to enable dockable control bars in a frame window.
void EnableDocking( DWORD dwDockStyle );
- Specifies which sides of the frame window can serve as docking sites for control bars. It can be one or more of the following:
- CBRS_ALIGN_TOP Allows docking at the top of the client area.
- CBRS_ALIGN_BOTTOM Allows docking at the bottom of the client area.
- CBRS_ALIGN_LEFT Allows docking on the left side of the client area.
- CBRS_ALIGN_RIGHT Allows docking on the right side of the client area.
- CBRS_ALIGN_ANY Allows docking on any side of the client area.
By default, control bars will be docked to a side of the frame window in the following order: top, bottom, left, right.
See the example for CToolBar::Create.