This member function is called by the framework to authenticate the client.
virtual DWORD OnAuthentication( CHttpFilterContext* pfc, PHTTP_FILTER_AUTHENT pAuthent );
- A CHttpFilterContext object, which contains context information. The CHttpFilterContext object can be used by the filter to associate any context information with the HTTP request.
- A pointer to an HTTP_FILTER_AUTHENT structure.
One of the following notification types:
- The filter has handled the HTTP request. The server should disconnect the session.
- Same as SF_STATUS_REQ_FINISHED except the server should keep the TCP session open if the option was negotiated.
- The next filter in the notification chain should be called.
- This filter handled the notification. No other handlers should be called for this particular notification.
- An error occurred. The server should use the Win32 API SetLastError to indicate the error to the client.
- The filter is an opaque stream filter; Negotiate the session parameters. Only valid for raw read notification.
If unsuccessful, the notification type SF_STATUS_REQ_ERROR should be returned. In this case, the server should use the Windows function SetLastError and indicate the error to the client.
Override this member function to implement your own authentication. The default implementation does nothing.