DLL Frequently Asked Questions
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Following are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about DLLs.
- How do I port my 16-bit DLL to a Win32 DLL?
- How do I convert my USRDLL to a regular DLL that uses the MFC shared library?
- How do I export data from a DLL?
- How do I share data in my DLL with an application or with other DLLs?
- Can a multithreaded application access an MFC DLL in different threads?
- Can an MFC DLL create multiple threads?
- Are there any MFC classes or functions that cannot be used in an MFC DLL?
- How do I debug my DLL?
- What optimization techniques should I use to improve the client application's performance when loading?
- There's a memory leak in my regular DLL, but my code looks fine. How can I find the memory leak?
- How do I create a modal dialog box from within a regular DLL?