The document is archived and information here might be outdated
The following topics describe changes to arrays between Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET.
In This Section
- Array Bound Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses changes to array bounds and default bounds.
- Array Size Declaration Changes in Visual Basic
- Describes changes to the specification of array sizes.
- ReDim Statement Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses changes to declarations that include the ReDim statement.
- Programming Element Support Changes Summary
- Provides an alphabetical list of programming elements that have changed or are no longer supported in Visual Basic .NET, and includes their replacements.
- Language Changes in Visual Basic
- Provides an overview of new and changed features in Visual Basic .NET.