The document is archived and information here might be outdated
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Active Template Library includes the following structures.
In This Section
- Contains information used for rendering to various targets, such as a printer, metafile, or ActiveX control.
- Contains class instance data in windowing code in ATL.
- Used by any project that uses ATL.
- Used by COM-related code in ATL.
- Contains type information used to describe a method or property on a dispinterface.
- Contains data used by every ATL module.
- Used by windowing code in ATL.
- ATL Reference
- Provides reference material for the ATL Library, a set of template-based C++ classes that simplify the programming of COM objects.
- ATL Functions
- Provides reference material on the global functions organized alphabetically. Includes topics organizing the functions into categories.
- ATL Global Variables
- Provides reference material on the global variables organized alphabetically.
- ATL Macros
- Provides reference material on the macros organized alphabetically. Includes topics organizing the macros into categories.
- ATL Typedefs
- Provides reference material on the typedefs organized alphabetically
- ATL Classes
- Provides reference material on the classes organized alphabetically.